ECO-Barrier – Hazardous area protection
ECO-Barrier is a quick, simple and economic method to prevent the escape of hazardous substances in warehouses, parking areas, areas around manufacturing machines, for spatial separation of segments containing hazardous substances, or at entrance gates of halls as protection against precipitated water.
- Suitable both for inside and outside use; its design poses no restrictions to the use of warehouse handling equipment
- The material shows high resistance to mechanical wear and to hazardous substances such as oil, chemicals and technical liquids
- Made from flexible polyurethane of orange colour, reinforced using perforated sheet metal in the thickness of 3 mm for perfect adhesion to the floor
- Operating temperatures range from -40°C to +80°C
- Assembly on the floor is quick and easy using silicone and special anchor screws included in the delivery
- No building modifications are needed; ECO-barrier can also be dismantled easily to restore the original conditions