What data do we collect?
The following data can be collected while you use the Website:
- - Personal identification information (e-mail address, name and surname)
How do we collect your data?
You directly or indirectly provide us this data by:
- - Voluntarily using the contact form on the Website.
- - Browsing the Website, via your browser's cookies.
How we use your data?
The data is used for the following purposes:
- - To contact you back, after receiving a message from you via the contact form.
- - To assess the credibility of the sender of the contact form (via the hCaptcha service).
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of your data protection rights.
GDPR gives you the right to request copies of you personal data, correct your data, request that our company restricts the processing of your personal data, request that we erase your personal data and request to transfer your personal data.
If you would like to excercise any of these rights, please contact us immediately.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
We use the following categories of cookies:
- - Necessary cookies: these enable necessary functionality of the Website and thus cannot be disabled.
- - o_session - User's session cookie, this cookie is erased after 1 hour or after your browser is closed.
- - gdpr_cookie_consent - Records consent to our usage of cookies, the cookie lasts 1 year or as configured by you.
- Analytical cookies:
- - __utma - Used to distinguish users and sessions, lasts 2 years from set/update
- - __utmt - Used to throttle request rate, lasts 10 minutes
- - __utmb - Used to determine new sessions/visits, lasts 30 mins from set/update
- - __utmc - Set for interoperability with urchin.js, lasts until end of browser session
- - __utmz - Stores the traffic source or campaign, lasts 6 months from set/update
- - __utmv - Used to store visitor-level custom variable data, lasts 2 years from set/update